- ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SERVICEÂ
The Service is provided to the User, subject to these Terms of Service which comprise the entire agreement between the User and Ladies Campus and supersede any prior agreements and understanding pertaining to the subject matter contained herein. BY USING OUR SERVICES/COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS/CLICKING THE “SUBMIT” BUTTON/USING THE SERVICE, USER UNEQUIVOCABLY AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF SERVICE.
- MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE
Ladies Campus reserves the right to change, add or remove any of the Terms of Service at any time without prior notice, which shall become applicable immediately upon posting. User is solely responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms of Service including all changes/modifications if any incorporated by Ladies Campus from time to time. Continued use of the Service by the User, shall constitute his/her agreement to all the extant Terms of Service.
- MODIFICATION TO THE SERVICE
Ladies Campus reserves the right to modify, transfer or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service or any part of thereof, without any obligation to give any prior notice to the User. The User agrees that Ladies Campus shall not be liable to the User or any third-party for any modification or discontinuance of the Service
- THE SERVICEÂ
The Service may include e-mail services, message boards, communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others.
All materials published on the Services (including, but not limited to news articles, photographs, text, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, hereinafter referred to as the “Content”) are protected by copyright, and owned or controlled by Ladies Campus or the party credited as the provider/owner of the Content. You shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service. For more detail on the Intellectual Property Rights on the Content please refer to Section 9 here in.
We also disclaim any liability for the Content which is licensed to us by third parties and are not liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in any such Content, or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, or for any damages arising there from.
Our network of websites may contain links to other related World Wide Web Internet sites, resources, and advertisers. Since we are not responsible for the availability of these outside resources, or their contents, you should direct any concerns regarding any external link to the site administrator or webmaster of such site..
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights relating to the Services and the Content presented on our network of websites (including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images posted by the Users), trademarks and logos appearing on therein are the exclusive property of Ladies Campus and are protected under the applicable Indian laws. User agrees not to use any trademark or logo or other proprietary information of Ladies Campus; or remove, conceal or obliterate any copyright or other proprietary notice or any credit-line or date-line on other mark or source identifier included on the our network of websites and the mobile applications / Service, including without limitation, the size, color, location or style of all proprietary marks. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Ladies Campus grants permission to the Users only for accessing and make use of the Service for the Purpose and the User agrees not to, directly or indirectly download or modify / alter / change / amend / vary / transform / revise / translate / copy / publish / distribute or otherwise disseminate any Content on Service, or any portion of it; or delete or fail to display any promotional taglines included in the Service, either directly or indirectly, except with the express written consent of Ladies Campus.Â However, the User may print or download extracts from these pages in furtherance of the Purpose. The User must not retain any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium except for the purposes of using the same for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for use in furtherance of the Purpose.
- No part of the Service may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission from Ladies Campus.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Ladies Campus shall not be liable, at any time for any, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, indirect, damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, damage to the Userâ€™s computer system or damages for loss of profits, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Ladies Campusâ€™s network of websites/Services/Content, with the delay or inability to use the Ladies Campusâ€™s websites/mobile applications/Services/Content or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Ladies Campus websites /Services/Content, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Ladies Campus websites /Services/Content) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Service, or any of its Content, or from any act or omissions a result of using the our network of websites or any such contents or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the our network of websites.
- No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made by Ladies Campus as to the (a) accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation; (b) that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (c) the quality of any products, services, content, information, or other material purchased or obtained from the Service will meet your expectations or requirements; or (d) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- CONTACTING THE USER
- If the User indicates on your subscription form that he/she wants to receive such information, Ladies Campus will allow certain third party vendors to provide him/her with information about their products and services.
Ladies Campus may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend the Userâ€™s access to all or part of the Services for any reason, including, without limitation, breach or assignment of these Terms of Service. Ladies Campus reserves the right to block IPs from accessing its server(s).
- These Terms of Service have been made in and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with Indian laws. User irrevocably agrees that the courts at Chennai, Tamil Nadu in India shall (subject to the paragraph below) have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these Terms of Service or the legal relationship established by them, and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the India courts.
- For the exclusive benefit of Ladies Campus, Ladies Campus shall also retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts of the country of the Userâ€™s residence or, where these Terms of Service are entered into in the course of his/her trade or profession, the country of his/her principal place of business. In the event the User identifies or suspects any adverse effect to the Services/Content/Intellectual Property, he/she should immediately contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All correspondence should be sent toÂ our address being mentioned on our Contact Us page.
- Assignment & Delegation – No right may be assigned, and no duty may be delegated, by the User under this Agreement except upon the written consent of Ladies Campus and any attempted assignment and delegation without such consent shall be void and without effect. Notwithstanding the foregoing, however, Ladies Campus shall be entitled to assign this agreement, and all rights and obligations hereunder, to a successor to all or substantially all of its assets, whether by sale, merger or otherwise. This agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective representatives, heirs, administrators, successors and permitted assigns except as otherwise provided herein.
- Agency – Neither party is, nor will it be deemed to be, an agent or legal representative of the other party for any purpose. Neither party will be entitled to enter into any contracts in the name of or on behalf of the other party, and neither party will be entitled to pledge the credit of the other party in any way or hold itself out as having authority to do so.
- SeverabilityÂ -Â If any provision(s) of the Terms of Service is/are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, or otherwise invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
- WaiverÂ – Any waiver (express or implied) by either party of any breach of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of any other or subsequent breach. No provision of the Terms of Service will be waived by any act, omission or knowledge of a party or its agents or employees except by an instrument in writing expressly waiving such provision and signed by a duly authorized officer of the waiving party.
- Statute of Limitations – User and Ladies Campus agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to these Services must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action arose; otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
- Policy for Posting Comments – Adhering to the cyber crime requirements, we are now capturing the IP of those posting comments. This is to keep a check on those using abusive and offensive language. By capturing the IP, the cyber crime department can not only track date, time, network of the offender, but also the computer from which it is posted.
If you do not agree with any of our Terms of Service mentioned above please do not read or use the material on any of our network of websites or avail our Service.